other storage problem

Netrelious

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
hello i installed order and chaos to try it and i deleted it after.
i had 3gb free space and now i have 2gb
my other storage is 1.2 gb
how can i delete it?
the htc app is not working

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
You can't, 1.2gb is really not that bad at all, I have 2.2gb and I've already had to hardreset it twice because the other got out of control

mike13ftw

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
In the morning I had 2 GB other storage and in the evening other storage went to 3 GB . Why . This its absolutely insane . I don't want to do a factory reset again . And personal files are 170 Mb and when I hit delete nothing happens.

Sent from my Lumia 820 using Tapatalk

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
In the morning I had 2 GB other storage and in the evening other storage went to 3 GB . Why . This its absolutely insane . I don't want to do a factory reset again . And personal files are 170 Mb and when I hit delete nothing happens.

Sent from my Lumia 820 using Tapatalk

I know it's fcking ridiculous, I have been in the same spot as you twice, all you can do is sit there and watch it grow little by little untill you go insane and you eventually do a hard reset

henry.gray

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
You cannot delete the other folder, this has data stored in it from apps, it will also host emails that are stored on your phone and various other things. Although with the update on my phone the other storage has been integrated with System storage.

LWP

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Same problem with other storage, I have 0MB left, oh well hard reset it is again. I'm wondering if this bug has anything to do with podcasts, I'm using iPodcast.

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Mine nearly got to 6gb before i went mad, although one thing i didn't know till i had reset was that sms and voice custom tones took some of that space and i had several

mustangrv

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm on 8X GDR3 and bleeding from 5.2GB in system and 723MB in temporary files. It got so worse after a sims freeplay update that couldn't install even with 2GB free space - it ran out of space during update and never released back that space.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss