Front camera HTC 8x wont work

BenJAMIN_2009

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I have the Verizon HTC 8x and after I installed 6snap my front camera doesn't work just shows black screen tried uninstalling 6snap but still nothing any help

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
hey try opening the default camera app, are you able start your front cam or is it just regarding the 6snap ? if its regarding 6snap it might be a bug else if it fails from the default camera , its time for reset or an appointment at htc service centre

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Try to do a soft reset. If that does not work sadly you have 2 options either do a hard rest (backup all data, this will factory reset your device ) or take it to the nearest HTC care centre by taking an appointment with them.

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Paul May

Lumia 950 & Surface Pro Champion
Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I had an issue with my Lumia 920 and Skype for a while where the ffc worked through the nokia camera app but would be all fuzzy and distorted in Skype. After some Skype updates it took care of itself.

BenJAMIN_2009

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Yea but my camera app doesn't work either the front camera turns on sometimes other times its a black screen then closes the camera app and it never works on 6snap and Skype idk this HTC 8x is junk its my second one and I can't stand it

Paul May

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Yea but my camera app doesn't work either the front camera turns on sometimes other times its a black screen then closes the camera app and it never works on 6snap and Skype idk this HTC 8x is junk its my second one and I can't stand it

I had the HTC Titan and Titan 2 and after my experience with those devices I am so glad I went to Nokia and cannot see myself going back any time soon. My HTC devices always developed some kind of problem, most notably bad LCD screens.

BenJAMIN_2009

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Yea this HTC phone is junk never again too bad Verizon doesn't get behind windows phone like att because I don't have much options when its time to upgrade

Paul May

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Yea this HTC phone is junk never again too bad Verizon doesn't get behind windows phone like att because I don't have much options when its time to upgrade

The Nokia Icon will be released soon. That would be my choice for phone if I was with Verizon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss