Bricked phone, PLEASE HELP! Urgent

ashwin737

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I am in india and i use an unlocked HTC 8X AT&T phone. So this is what happened last evening. My phone had 80% charge and i kept it aside, a couple of mins later i picked it up to make a call and it just went BLANK!! I tried switching it on , but in vain. There is absolutely nothing happening. When i plug the phone into the socket, the htc white screen comes up , and it again goes black and again the same screen comes up. It just doesnt pass that screen into the home. Its like a loop. Last night i put it on charge ( overnight ) hoping that something happens this morning, but again, in vain.

Please help me out here, thank you in advance.

AnthonyWhoso

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Hmm seems to me it's in a bootloop state similar to what android devices get themselves into. This has happened to me before and all I did was take my SIM card out and reset it and it worked. My guess is that the SIM card gets read upon booting up...I'm using an unlocked international version with GDR3 so maybe depending on your current build of the software this might be caused by that it's hard to tell. Hope you get your phone working.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs