I have an idea for the htc 8x. Were limited to only 16gb but what if there was a case that could expand the memory something like an external hdd. Your phone would slip in to the case and the phone would read it as an external memory card kinda like an external battery. Any idea if it could work?
    01-21-2014 01:21 PM
    this phone is dead, cant even buy it from Bell in Canada anymore. they probably got sick of people complaining about sim errors and phone reboots. mine shut itself off around 10 times yesterday, and this is phone number 2.
    01-21-2014 01:41 PM
    It's still a good phone minus the poor battery life and storage options. 16gb is still a lot internally in a way. As far as an external hd case idea I think that would be cool but unless you want to be walking around with a brick attached to your head lol. Imagine the heat coming off that thing lol. I occasionally see local classified ads selling the 8X here I. Toronto and I've considered buying another in another color but all I see is the blue which I already have. Personally though I prefer to use my Lumia 620 over the 8X as it's awaiting the Lumia Black update which should add some goodies. Cool concept though with the HD case idea.
    01-21-2014 04:54 PM