HTC 8X won't turn on, any clues to the problem?

AUCLABruin

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I recently got an 8X that will not turn on. It seems that the LED light that signifies that the phone is charging does not light up, even when charged. There doesn't seem to be any cracks, but there could be some internal damage from a drop. The battery could be wasted too, but I want to ask you all for help. This phone would probably not be under warranty, and I am not the original purchaser so I don't think I can get any help. I already have an 810, so I'm not too worried if this phone doesn't work out. Thanks for any advice.

vijjukamma

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
i have the similar problem.. unable to boot (continuously restarting) .
went to near by HTC service center, they did some general service charged 10$. working fine now.

problem they are saying : HTC phone battery is touching Mother Board, it causing the problem.

check with near HTC service center

AUCLABruin

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
i have the similar problem.. unable to boot (continuously restarting) .
went to near by HTC service center, they did some general service charged 10$. working fine now.

problem they are saying : HTC phone battery is touching Mother Board, it causing the problem.

check with near HTC service center

Yeah. I contacted HTC and if it fits a warranty claim, they will fix it for free. If not, they will quote me the bill for me to decide if it should be repaired. If the costs are not too high, I may get it fixed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05