Dear colleagues, I want to this evening restore the phone, I want to You people give me examples of how you do this ... I wish try some new settings...so, write how you make restore on your phone.Thx.Sorry for my bad English.
    i have HTC 8X.
    02-13-2014 10:55 PM
    When you do a factory reset you lose all the apps you have installed and any data associated with them, such as game progress. You'll also lose personal data and files such as contacts, email, documents, and settings. Basically your phone will be just like it was when you opened the box, except it will keep any software updates installed since you first got it.

You can backup most of your personal data and settings and a list of your apps before you factory reset by going to Settings/System/Backup. You can then restore them after the reset finishes.

Make sure you copy all documents, files, and music from the phone before resetting, otherwise you'll lose them.

The phone should be plugged into a charger when you reset or be sure you have at least 50% charge. You'll also need a good data or WiFi connection to restore everything after the reset.

When you're ready to reset go to Settings/About and you'll see 'reset your phone.'
    02-13-2014 11:27 PM
    i mean your settings when you do restore on phone...from beggning till finish of Your personal settings.
    02-15-2014 11:15 AM
    i mean your settings when you do restore on phone...from beggning till finish of Your personal settings.
    To do what you want you need to do 3 things:

1. backup your phone
    2. perform a factory data reset
    3. restore your phone

I went ahead and did a Google search because the information is out there. I found some links that will tell you what to do.

These 3 links below tell you how to backup and restore your phone. The first link tells you how to do a backup and a restore (but it will tell you what can and can not be backed up).

Backing up and restoring personal data in Windows Phone 8 | Windows Phone Central
    Restore a backup to my phone | Windows Phone How-to (United States)
    Back up my stuff | Windows Phone How-to (United States)

The link below tells you how to perform a factory data reset on your phone:

Windows Phone 8X by HTC Support - Factory reset | HTC Global
    iSpirit81 likes this.
    02-15-2014 01:20 PM