Hello

I have a problem with my HTC 8X. About every couple of weeks my phone's signal keeps cutting out for long periods of time, and I don't realise until I have someone contact me in person and ask why I haven't replied to them. I often don't have strong signal at home so on the most recent occasion this happened I didn't think anything of my lack of signal and "no service" notification.
    I then turn the phone off and back on and receive a wave of texts and missed calls.

I'm wondering if this is a problem with my phone or my service provider (EE)? Is this a common occurrence?

Thanks
    04-13-2014 01:28 PM
    did you tried reinserting the SIM card?
    as you said you don't have strong signal at home that must be the problem with your service provider , did you informed them ?
    04-13-2014 01:46 PM
    did you tried reinserting the SIM card?
    Nope, I will give this a try.

Yes I understand the weak signal at home is a problem with the service provider, but I still receive texts and calls every so often when I get a brief amount of service. The problem I have is the 6+ hours of total "no service" every couple of weeks until I restart the phone, quite odd.
    04-14-2014 08:48 AM