Hi, Everyone

Today, something happened to me on Twitter, which rather upset me. Let me start off by saying I am not 100% sure why or how this happened. I have been trying to figure Twitter out for some time now, and quite frankly, don't see myself using it. However, I do try to work with it, and, today, I ran into something.

On the official Windows Phone Twitter account, @windowsphone, a tweet was made about tiles. The question was asked about what tile color you have. I posted my response, yet nothing appeared. I went back and did it differently, and still nothing appeared. I went to another page, responded, and the tweet popped right up, so I was doing it right. This is not the first time this has happened. The official HTC account does not even acknowledge the 8x even exists!

The point of all this that I feel that being an HTC 8x user, I feel invisible everywhere but here on the forum! Has this happened to anyone else? Does this happen on other sites as well?
    04-29-2014 11:12 PM
    That's odd. I don't know enough about twitter but that didn't seem right.
    04-29-2014 11:16 PM
    I can relate (Samsung owner), recently had to rma a phone and had to get through the replacement by claiming it was a tablet (sprint update your device code list please)
    Also what royally sucks is having a decent Samsung smartphone, and a top of the line Samsung flat screen, and being unable to link the two, because Samsung didn't think to include window phone in the linking app :/
    Despite various methods available, nothing works to mirror my phone screen on the tv.
    I know Samsung have always sucked at software but that takes the biscuit.
    Smart tv, smart phone, both too stupid to connect.
    04-29-2014 11:21 PM