07-22-2014 11:03 AM
30 12
tools
    Lol, in fact I should be the one apologizing, for incorrectly assuming about you and kinda hijacking the thread.
    Laura Knotek, wpn00b and blue1k like this.
    07-17-2014 02:02 PM
    Quick update, I met one of people who failed to receive a message from me on their iPhone, I went into their settings to make sure they had Send as SMS on, which they did, so this cant be the solution...
    07-19-2014 08:03 AM
    Have you tried my suggestion? Do it with two contacts that have the issue. Be very thorough. Delete all traces of their contact info and message threads including any group SMS they have been included in. Then readd their contact info and test. Don't do all of them as we can't tell if it is fixing it or not.
    07-20-2014 04:23 AM
    Have you tried my suggestion? Do it with two contacts that have the issue. Be very thorough. Delete all traces of their contact info and message threads including any group SMS they have been included in. Then readd their contact info and test. Don't do all of them as we can't tell if it is fixing it or not.
    I have not yet tried this, I have however recently met a new iPhone user and exchanged numbers with them, I have been sending text messages and sure enough, some of them have not gone through... So that's six people now confirmed.
    07-22-2014 08:43 AM
    It would seem the only way to fix this is to use third party messaging apps, or join them and get myself an iPhone. I just don't see how anyone can think this is acceptable: as far as I'm aware, my message has been sent, I have paid for that message to be sent but yet it has not been received, and appears to be a common occurrence as now six people are annoyed at me for "not replying to their text".

Should I talk to Apple? Do they know about this problem? Will they even do anything... Ha
    07-22-2014 11:03 AM
30 12