Evo 3d on its last leg bought the 8XT this morning

Trunks817

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Hey Guys,

Well I was thinking about holding out for the Ativ s but my evo 3d's touch screen decided to stop working. I went to a store in Longmont and they refused to sell it to me off contract for some reason. Drove down to Boulder and picked one up without issue. It is a very sweet phone! I thought the screen resolution was going to bug me but I can't even tell at all which I think is due to the smaller screen size. The Phone is snappy, games are fast and fun. Don't have any regrets about this phone 1 bit. I also get to keep my upgrade since it was only 399 off contract so hopefully next summer sprint gets some more windows phone love!

Jan 3, 2008
Visit site
Trying one out for a week. Mu h nicer than my arrive, miss the keyboard though. On screen sucks.....

disappointed that my applications did not auto install.

may buy it if I can get used to the screen boRd instead of buttons.

enthuz

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
It's good to see a fellow EVO3D owner loving the switch to WP8. I'm waiting for the NEO personally. I'm going to take DW up to Sprint today to checkout the 8XT. Keep us updated on your WP8 journey with Sprint.

Sent from my PG86100 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Descanso

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
At $400 + tax, I may just do the off contract thing too. Particularly if it keeps my monthly payment low (currently $55 with my corporate discount.) That way I still have some dry powder in case Softbank introduces a killer Windows phone in the next year.

kg4icg

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I will be picking mine up Friday the 26th. Buying sans contract but have a trade in that will knock 125 off the price and bring it down to 275. Already have a 32gb SanDisk micro sd card available.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss