win phone 8 problems or 8xt?

Jan 3, 2008
Visit site
Moving from arrive to 8xt. Text reply option by voice over Bluetooth gone. Telenav replaced by scout (bad choice) when plantronics voyager HD connected no sound from phone (deal breaker) hope these are fixable?

love phone otherwise.

Jan 3, 2008
Visit site
Ok Thank you. I did a soft reset after confirming the speech thing. I just received a text and got the option to reply by voice, but I get a lot of cannot connect to network now or couldn't connect messages.

I still cannot figure out a way for phone to ring with Bluetooth headset on, short of turning off the streaming music feature in headset. My HTC Arrive version 7.5 does not have this problem.
Also don't know why Sprint dumped the TeleNav for this Scout app. It sucks and they want to charge for voice navigation.

imecoli

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
i use google maps with "Here" it seems to work well for voice nav.
i do have issues with low light pictures an da green blur on te right side of the image otherwise i like the phone

Carkid367

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I have a plantronics voyager legend and I don't have any issues with the sound. Maybe, if you have another Bluetooth, give it a try?

Carkid367

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I have a plantronics voyager legend and I don't have any issues with the sound. Maybe, if you have another Bluetooth, give it a try?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes