I realize I'm preaching to the choir here...but the HTC 8XT is a seriously underrated device.

Its build quality is top notch, software runs smooth as silk, games look and run great, I honestly have zero issues with it. Its great device.

Do I wish it had 16 GB (or more) of Internal Storage, yes...but the screen is awesome, battery life so far is giving me all day usage with about 30-40% left at the end of the day, really happy I came back to this phone.

I think HTC did some smart things realizing that with the form factor, for the battery they could fit in the shell, they chose a screen that would maximize battery life and still look great.
    Last edited by dorelse; 09-08-2013 at 04:15 PM.
    grizzlyaddams likes this.
    09-08-2013 03:19 PM
    I realize I'm preaching to the choir here...but the HTC 8XT is a seriously underrated device.

Its build quality is top notch, software runs smooth as silk, games look and run great, I honestly have zero issues with it. Its great device.

Do I wish it had 16 GB (or more) of RAM, yes...but the screen is awesome, battery life so far is giving me all day usage with about 30-40% left at the end of the day, really happy I came back to this phone.

I think HTC did some smart things realizing that with the form factor, for the battery they could fit in the shell, they chose a screen that would maximize battery life and still look great.
    16gb or more of RAM? LOL. Thinking you meant internal storage space?
    09-08-2013 04:11 PM
    16gb or more of RAM? LOL. Thinking you meant internal storage space?
    Right! Sorry! Typing while screaming at my horrible Vikings today!

Yes, 16 GB of Storage. (Fixed...)
    johnbash612 likes this.
    09-08-2013 04:13 PM
    Right! Sorry! Typing while screaming at my horrible Vikings today!

Yes, 16 GB of Storage. (Fixed...)
    Jets fan here. I am a realistic fan and know we are in for a long year, most likely in the 3-5 win range so today's win was nice. AWFUL penalty by the Bucs with seconds left that put us in the position to say our winning percentage is above .500! LOL - This will probably be the last time we are able to say that this year so I am enjoying it.
    09-08-2013 04:19 PM
    I just thought our defense was useless, and our offense (besides AP) was more anemic than predicted. Greg Jennings was no where to be found...yeah, it could be a long year for us too...and I like our coach.

Sigh...could be a long season for us too.
    09-08-2013 06:41 PM
    I just thought our defense was useless, and our offense (besides AP) was more anemic than predicted. Greg Jennings was no where to be found...yeah, it could be a long year for us too...and I like our coach.

Sigh...could be a long season for us too.
    this is definitely a quarterback issue. Ponder couldn't throw at all, and the lions defense realized it fast. They keyed in on the running game and, though Adrian Peterson is amazing, its hard for even the best running backs to deal with a full line key.

at least we have 8xt's, that can be considered a victory.
    09-10-2013 03:57 PM
    Yep, until Ponder demonstrates that he's a threat...AP isn't getting 2500 yards.
    09-10-2013 10:02 PM
    Well what do you expect when you make it Sprint exclusive?
    10-28-2013 11:08 PM