Hipstamatic Oogl wont work with HTC

Final-MacGyver

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Well the title says it all. I have the HTC 8xt and I have not been able to get the Hipstamatic app to work on my phone. At first I thought it was just me but after emailed the technical support for Hipstamatic for the past week I received this response.

"Hey again Jason,
Just wanted to let you know that I got an email back from the tech support team. It explains why the app isn’t working for you.

They noted that the HTC phones are missing a piece of software that’s needed for Oggl to properly process images. It’s not something that they’re going to be able to fix. So unfortunately we won’t be offering Oggl for HTC phones going forward. I apologize for that. I know that’s not the answer you were hoping for. But hopefully that info helps explain the situation.

Kind regards, Allan"

it's a little bit of a bummer if you ask me.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to hear you experience.

This is the first time I've heard of this. So do all HTC phones have this issue and do Samsung devices also face issues. I am intrigued by this.

Carkid367

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Hey well I'm glad you were at least able to get an answer from them, I had never gotten a response. But I did try the app on the Ativ S Neo and it worked correctly. Kinda sucks for us HTC 8XT users 😞

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to hear you experience.

This is the first time I've heard of this. So do all HTC phones have this issue and do Samsung devices also face issues. I am intrigued by this.

This issue only seems to affect HTC devices, Samsung devices are fine. I have it running fine on my ATIV S.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs