Why am I all of a sudden un-able to receive picture messages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonytheEE

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
re: [Solved] Get Media Content Now

I have this same problem. Just switch from cdma and lte to just cdma. You will lose 4g, but get MMS. See if that works.

Jennifer Sweeney

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
re: [Solved] Get Media Content Now

TonytheEE is a genius! that worked. changing to CDMA only. holy moly after 5 hours, and 4 agents with Sprint this thread is what restored my sanity!!!! thanks TonytheEE

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Solved] Get Media Content Now

Does no one read the other threads in this forum? Its literally 3 threads below this one...

This was documented and solved (albeit with a workaround) like 2 weeks ago now! And for the MODS...an 8XT is ONLY on Sprint...no, its not an 8X, why is that an issue for every person Mod, Ambassador & Writer for WC. They are not the same phone.

Read this thread for more details...someone will open a new thread on this in a couple days again...ugh.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ht...-messaging-not-working-8-1-dp-8-0-phones.html

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: [Solved] Get Media Content Now

Does no one read the other threads in this forum? Its literally 3 threads below this one...

Thanks for your input...
This thread originated in ask a question by an unregistered user and was eventually moved here after resolution for the sake of organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium