Leaving the 8XT for a Blu Win HD LTE

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Making the move to T-Mobile this weekend for their new discounted plan. (4 Lines, $120/mo, 10GB each line.) I do expect some occasional coverage issues...but I'll be saving $100/mo. (or more). Nice thing is that you can add an addt'l 10GB for $10/mo...

I picked up a new Blu Win HD LTE (in Blue, a Microsoft Store exclusive color) today for $179.00. It'll be nice to be unlocked and contract free.

If anyone wants a perfect 8XT let me know. I would have liked to have stuck with Sprint as I'm on the Unlimited Everything plan, but in the end, the T-Mobile deal puts $1200 in my pocket, with 4x the data I use, so its too good to pass up.

Here it is!

WP_20151030_004.jpg

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations on getting on the carrier free route and on your new device. Try posting the 8XT for sale in the marketplace thread, you may find a buyer soon. Also I would've preferred the 640 LTE or the 640XL DS LTE for slightly more (210 unlocked) than the Blu since more support from Microsoft. Either way enjoy your device!

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Congratulations on getting on the carrier free route and on your new device. Try posting the 8XT for sale in the marketplace thread, you may find a buyer soon. Also I would've preferred the 640 LTE or the 640XL DS LTE for slightly more (210 unlocked) than the Blu since more support from Microsoft. Either way enjoy your device!

Yeah, with the TMobile version of the 640 at Walmart for $99.00, it was a tough decision, but I wanted the dual SIM as I'm in the Midwest and will need to be on tmobile with the option of having StraightTalk coverage at the lake. Honestly, no reason I can't buy both...still cheaper than most phones combined!

The Blu also has a 64-bit processor vs. the 32-bit on the 640, and I didn't like the on-screen buttons...time will tell if I've made the right decision. Yes, planning to post the 8XT in the for sale section after switching to T-Mobile on Sunday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234