It's in AmazonWireless for $149.99

foosball

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm, I may order one here if Radio Shack doesn't have them ready for pre-orders this next week. Radio Shack does the instant rebate thing too.

Last edited:

foosball

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Ok, placed my order. They get you with the Sprint $10 Data Premium Fee per month if you already have a data plan but otherwise it's a $149.99 charge for phone which ends up being FREE if you are due for an upgrade. Delivered by Thursday March 24th. I'm going to hate waiting another 3-4 days but I'll save the $50 and get a new bluetooth or something.

EDIT: This is incorrect. See post below.

Last edited:

onemadrssn

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Ok, placed my order. They get you with the Sprint $10 Data Premium Fee per month if you already have a data plan but otherwise it's a $149.99 charge for phone which ends up being FREE if you are due for an upgrade. Delivered by Thursday March 24th. I'm going to hate waiting another 3-4 days but I'll save the $50 and get a new bluetooth or something.

How does it end up being FREE? It ends up being $149.99 if you're due for an upgrade the way I count it.

foosball

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
How does it end up being FREE? It ends up being $149.99 if you're due for an upgrade the way I count it.

Sprint gives you $149.99 toward an upgrade so let's put it this way: your credit card won't be charged a nickel for the transaction.

EDIT: This is incorrect. See post below.

Last edited:

MadGaffler

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to try this if its still available Wednesday. Still not sure how it would be free if the two year contact price is 150.00, how can they sell it for such a big discount?

foosball

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Ok, my error for incorrect information on my earlier posts. Amazon indicates that this phone is $149.99 but it assumes you are activating a new line or upgrading an existing line to get that price.

It does NOT mean that the phone is $149.99 before using your upgrade which would have resulted in a free phone.

Last edited:

MadGaffler

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
so how does that work out for someone like me, my current phone is a HTC Hero? My 75.00 and 150.00 upgrades are available for my three lines.

foosball

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
It means that the cheapest you'll get this phone for is $149.99, which is still a helluva deal.

For lines only eligible for the $75 upgrade instead of $150, you will pay the $75 difference for a total of $224.99.

Did you know that if you are within 6 months of renewing your 2 year agreement Sprint will give you one month for free? It's called the Free Month of Service Bonus.

Koldfate

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Nice find, I would rather wait 4 days to get the phone, than wait 3 months to get the $100 rebate back.

I already went to the store and put my name on 'the list' and bought the $50 gift card. Maybe they will have a decent case at the store. Otherwise I guess my bill this month is gonna be $50 less haha.

Thrasherx2k1

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had any luck with trying to Pre Order at Best Buy or Radio Shack? Ive called atleast 5 stores and no one has a clue about the phone. Best Buy told me they may not be getting it at all as they do not get alot of Windows Phones they said. Radio Shack said they have to call their district manager for more info. One radio shack guy said he saw the product in his computer but did not see any on order for their store or any in the district. Kinda sad huh?

turdsamich

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Im really hoping radio shack gets it. They usually have pretty good prices on phones. Keeping my fingers crossed for a $50 upgrade like the new contract price on wirefly.

onemadrssn

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I kind of doubt it will ever be $50. Wasn't the Touch Pro 2 over $100 it's entire life. Business class "pro" phones tend not to be discounted as much as. Then again, Sprint chose not to call this one a "pro".

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I kind of doubt it will ever be $50. Wasn't the Touch Pro 2 over $100 it's entire life. Business class "pro" phones tend not to be discounted as much as. Then again, Sprint chose not to call this one a "pro".

Right, you can't call a phone without global roaming "Pro", hence the rename. I think it is interesting that HTC does not mention the Arrive on their website anywhere, only the 7 Pro. Wonder why?

jdnely

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Wirefly.com has the phone for 49.99 with new contract (not upgrade). I'm sure you could cancel sprint and then resign up with a new number or something.

I chose to go through Sprint after all. I tend to come across "broken" devices and through amazon, or anyone of these other companies, I'd have to go through them for repairs/replacement which means mailing it and waiting. Additionally, Sprint has a 30-day return policy which gives me 30-days of use whilst giving me the possibility of returning if some how a newer device is announced in the next month.

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
tried ordering it from amazon and was gonna go for it till i saw the expected delivery date. 4/1/2011, WRONG ANSWER. im on spring break now and i need time to get it set up and well played with. why the hell would it take 12 days for the phone to arrive from first availability especially with 2 day shipping?

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
tried ordering it from amazon and was gonna go for it till i saw the expected delivery date. 4/1/2011, WRONG ANSWER. im on spring break now and i need time to get it set up and well played with. why the hell would it take 12 days for the phone to arrive from first availability especially with 2 day shipping?

Try Wirefly. They have it for the same $149 if you are upgrading. I dont see anything about shipping time other than FedEx.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb