Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Just what the title says I'll get us started

WP_000009.jpg

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
[ img ]url[ /img ]

without the spacing or you can just hit the "insert picture" radio in the "Quick Reply" box or "Advanced Editing"

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
How I post pictures is by using my photo bucket account. First I upload the picture to my account then just copy the img link and add it to my post.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
looking good man... looking good. i was actually going to tell you that you should take pics with the Arrive and post up.

tiny

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Here are two I snapped off. One from the cabin (all snow covered outside), and one of some friends (hope they don't mind). The camera seems to be pretty decent. The only pictures that have been hit and miss are low light friend shots.

Hv4T8.jpg

Vyg7M.jpg

Devilstar

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Fail sauce! Ima check that link out though.

So I couldn't get imgur to work correctly for me, so back to my photobucket.. Any one know an easy way to copy the URL on your phone? I can only get it to select one word... Grrr...

WP_000015.jpg

Last edited:

tiny

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Fail sauce! Ima check that link out though.

So I couldn't get imgur to work correctly for me, so back to my photobucket.. Any one know an easy way to copy the URL on your phone? I can only get it to select one word... Grrr...

WP_000015.jpg

"Fail Sauce" Where have you heard that phrase. I swore it was something I made up, but clearly it isn't as unique as I thought.

Click on a word, then you have two coursers. Drag one to the left, the other to the right, until all is highlighted that you desire.

Devilstar

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Not sure, something me and a buddy have been saying for a while here in good ole Utah.

Yeah I tried the slide thing.. If you have to scroll longer than the display box you loose the little copy button.. I made it work though as you can see =)

tiny

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Not sure, something me and a buddy have been saying for a while here in good ole Utah.

Edit: Upon further thought, I started the term "newb sauce" - not fail sauce. All is well.

You had me going there for a moment, since I reside in Eastern Idaho and have made several trips to Utah in the past year, in which I have used the term newb sauce.

disposed

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Edit: Upon further thought, I started the term "newb sauce" - not fail sauce. All is well.

You had me going there for a moment, since I reside in Eastern Idaho and have made several trips to Utah in the past year, in which I have used the term newb sauce.

Been saying newb sauce for over 10 years now. Actually been a common gaming thing for ages, i recall first hearing it in everquest back in 1999.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss