So i've had my arrive for a few days now and i'm loving it! from the OS to the hardware, definitely the best phone i've owned so far. My last phone was a palm pre with homebrew added on and made the phone superior in a few ways. One thing I can't seem to do is send/upload videos. My old and very aged pre could send videos through email and mms and could even upload to facebook! why can't wp7 do any of these? i can understand facebook and mms which take forever and most find useless but no video through email? that makes no sense to me. does anyone know a workaround? am i overseeing something? any answers will do!

Thanks!
    04-14-2011 09:49 PM
    So i've had my arrive for a few days now and i'm loving it! from the OS to the hardware, definitely the best phone i've owned so far. My last phone was a palm pre with homebrew added on and made the phone superior in a few ways. One thing I can't seem to do is send/upload videos. My old and very aged pre could send videos through email and mms and could even upload to facebook! why can't wp7 do any of these? i can understand facebook and mms which take forever and most find useless but no video through email? that makes no sense to me. does anyone know a workaround? am i overseeing something? any answers will do!

Thanks!
    WP7 doesn't allow the sending of videos...yet. it may come in the form of an update or hack, but for the moment, you'll have to live without. you can receive videos though.
    04-15-2011 01:40 PM
    Yeah, I think MS is taking the "let's not screw the battery life" approach and making decisions based on this until they can perfect the video uploading. I miss that feature as well, but yeah, I guess we'll just have to wait.
    04-15-2011 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD