Bluetooth Audio on Car speakers

mmbond

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone able to connect their Arrive to their car's bluetooth and listen to audio? The only thing I can seem to manage is phone conversations, but this has to possible, right?

Devilstar

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Depends on the stereo. Some stereos support it others don't. If its an OEM system I doubt it will.. After market might but that's a toss up.

Eject_Porkins

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I have a 2011 Sonata. Bluetooth works fine for incoming calls and playing Zune audio. Audio via YouTube doesn't work. Also, voice calling through the car's system does not work unless I have the phone hub open. Kind of a drag this function doesn't work fully considering my Pre - from 2009 had no issues in this regard.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hmm is your phone able to access voice commands from the phone? That's how I use the voice features. Are you saying that doesn't work, or the car voice doesn't work?

Eject_Porkins

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
There's a button on the steering wheel to activate voice dialing. For example, I would hit the button and then say "call Bill Gates on mobile". When I try this with my Arrive, the call is confirmed but then freezes when it dials unless I turn the phone on and open up the phone hub.

mmbond

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I have a 2011 Sonata. Bluetooth works fine for incoming calls and playing Zune audio. Audio via YouTube doesn't work. Also, voice calling through the car's system does not work unless I have the phone hub open. Kind of a drag this function doesn't work fully considering my Pre - from 2009 had no issues in this regard.

What method do you use for accessing the Zune Audio? I have a 2009 Mini Cooper and was pretty bummed when I was unable to access saved or streaming audio from my phone.

devilhound1

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I have a 2011 hyundai Sonata and my Arrive works perfectly with the car's blue tooth, voice calls, zune music, iheart radio, telenav all work great.

devilhound1

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Just went out and checked,it all works, but it seems like I have to manually connect the Bluetooth on my phone. My other phones automatically connected, may be a baterry saving issue.

Sent from my T7575 using Board Express

mmbond

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the info. Just found out that my car doesnt support this without an adapter. pretty lame if you ask me, but... oh well. thanks again!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos