HTC Arrive On-Screen Is So Accurate

anon(26204)

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Is it me or is the HTC Arrive on-screen keyboard very very accurate?

I used the keyboards on the Iphone and various Android devices and I just couldn't text fast without making some errors.

But with the Arrive, I can text fast as **** and probably only make one to three errors at most. The Keyboard is one of the reasons I really like this phone.

Sent from my T7575 using Board Express

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
That's Microsoft and their intuitive keyboard technology, which is supposed to get even smarter with Mango. And with your slightly smaller screen, that's a real endorsement.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

disposed

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Its not just the keyboard the screen itself is so accurate its freaky. I play haypi and every time i use the market im amazed it hits the exact one i wanted every single time. Its a very small target to hit and its been 100%.

kingp

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
The Arrive has THE best on-screen qwerty of any smartphone I have ever used. Microsoft did an awesome job on that. I very rarely ever used the slide-out qwerty because the on-screen was so darn accurate!

If I could put WP7 on my EVO, and utilize 4G, I would kiss Android goodbye in a heart beat. WP7 is a great OS and platform.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb