Hey everyone i know on the Telenav app for the Evo, it would say "checking traffic" or something to that effect. Do the Telenav app for the Arrive also check for traffic?

I used it for the first time on my home from work and i don't think i hear it say "checking traffic" do it really check for traffic and if so, does it offer an alternative route?

Sent from my T7575 using Board Express
    06-08-2011 07:37 AM
    I'm pretty sure there is a traffic checker and you probably have to change a setting to navigate by traffic (tools & extras > preferences > navigation > avoid > Traffic Delays). I don't think it audibly says "checking traffic" though.
    06-08-2011 02:25 PM
    It does say "checking traffic". I've used it several times and heard it say that. I've yet to see it offer an alternative route though if there was traffic ahead even on my previous phone(Samsung Intrepid)
    06-17-2011 03:20 PM
    I've been using telenav frequently driving through Los Angeles. It just say checking for traffic. I notice it does it more when my speed is slower than "average" on the freeway. Maybe my imagination about that second part but I definitely hear it says Checking for Traffic Delay many times already.
    11-08-2011 07:08 AM
    My wife and I own a flower shop and I use Telenav all the time when delivering, and it does check for traffic.
    11-08-2011 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD