For some strange reason, I cannot download from the marketplace. On the Marketplace tile, it shows that I have one update available but when i go to update it says "pending" then I get the following message "Attention required Tap Here ... Can't get this info right now check a little while longer"

I really don't feel like like doing a hard reset if I don't have to.
    06-11-2011 11:47 AM
    Is this happening on more than one app?
    06-11-2011 01:55 PM
    Is this happening on more than one app?
    It's happening on every app. I did a factory reset and attempted to download both paid and free apps....and the status just says, "Pending" then I get the error message
    06-11-2011 02:51 PM
    Strange. I replied in the other thread, but the other thing you could try is a new live ID. That is the only other thing I can think of.

Otherwise, go back to the store and exchange it for a non lemon.
    06-11-2011 03:47 PM
    Strange. I replied in the other thread, but the other thing you could try is a new live ID. That is the only other thing I can think of.

Otherwise, go back to the store and exchange it for a non lemon.
    The only thing with that is that all my info is stored under my current live account. If it was just the phone wouldn't I still be able to download apps from the Marketplace via the pc?

And then in order to get an exchange I assume I'll have to file a claim with asurion.
    06-11-2011 04:45 PM
    Had the same issue. After I connected the phone to my computer and entered all needed info including credit card I could download apps.
    06-14-2011 11:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD