I was wondering if someone can let me know if the Arrive has more internal space than the Evo 4G.

I have over 233 songs, 67 pics and a lot apps on my Arrive. If I remember right, when I had my Evo I was always getting the low space icon in the taskbar.

Sent from my T7575 using Board Express
    06-12-2011 12:34 PM
    Yes, it has more. Technically, the Evo 4G only has 1GB internal storage + 8GB microSD card, but the microSD card slot can take a 32GB card.

The Arrive has 16GB microSD card inside, I think.
    06-12-2011 02:12 PM
    WP7 manages available memory different than Android also. Basically it's using your available memory like a hdd on a computer. So unless you get low on available storage, you will not see low available memory message like you did with the Evo.

By the way, I have over 500 songs videos and pics and notes stored on my Arrive and still haven't used 50 percent of storage yet.
    06-12-2011 05:08 PM
    WP7 manages available memory different than Android also. Basically it's using your available memory like a hdd on a computer. So unless you get low on available storage, you will not see low available memory message like you did with the Evo.

By the way, I have over 500 songs videos and pics and notes stored on my Arrive and still haven't used 50 percent of storage yet.
    wow that's great that you haven't used 50% of your storage yet. My cousin is trying to get me to trade my Arrive for his Evo. But the storage on the Evo is a joke. When I did have an Evo, of course I had it rooted and flashed different roms etc. But it seemed like majority of the Apps I installed on Evo had something to do with system management or batteery consumption. On the Arrive I have a lot of apps installed that interest me.

06-12-2011 05:21 PM
    wow that's great that you haven't used 50% of your storage yet. My cousin is trying to get me to trade my Arrive for his Evo.
    Smart Cousin. Btw, I have 601 songs, 708 photos, about 25 video clips and 160 games/apps, with 7.08GB free on my Surround (same memory as the Arrive).

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    06-12-2011 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD