Has anyone else noticed that the 3G speeds on the arrive seem to be pretty slow? I consistently have trouble with streaming music from last.fm and using the Windows Home Server app. When I connect to WiFi, I get great speeds and have no issues with the music streaming. Is there something wrong with my phone, should I try and get it replaced or is this the way all the Arrives are?
    06-27-2011 10:05 AM
    Download an app called Bandwidth. Use it to check your connection speed. Maybe it's just your location. The app is free.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    06-27-2011 10:24 AM
    I have the same complaint have been attributing it to Sprints limiting the coverage area. I have another 3G Android phone it has the same problem.
    itsall4tay likes this.
    06-27-2011 05:27 PM
    Yeah....mine is slow. But Sprint has always been slow for me. I have had 4 devices, none of which can hang-speed wise- with my wife's iPhone.
    So I had chalked it up to Sprint, not the phone. I will say that the Arrive is faster than any other phone I have ever had......
    06-28-2011 06:13 AM
    Same here. Speeds were never so slow on my old Touch Pro2, but ever since I got the Arrive, it's been a slug.
    06-29-2011 05:51 PM
    There's a problem with the EVO View where they were locked at 1x, maybe this is the same?
    06-29-2011 11:25 PM
    Put mine on Sprint only now average 500kbs, sucks but it is better.But despite this my Arrive still pretty snappy. Went to Apple store and loaded youtube just as fast as iphone 4, go figure.
    06-30-2011 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD