Google Voice/HTC Arrive Problems...

sjs2626

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I've got an HTC Arrive and i use google voice also. It's worked perfectly fine up until yesterday, when texts that i send from my phone only send half of the time. On my phone itll act completely normal as if though it sent, but when i check my sent texts on google voice, it never shows them as sent. i can receive texts perfectly fine, sending them is the problem. ANDDD on top of all of that, all the failed messages from yesterday are sending today!! which has confused a lot of people...

If i send a text from the GoVoice app or from google voice on my computer, it works completely fine, which has led me to believe that it's just a problem with my phone. Calls are either hit or miss too, sometimes ive been called and my phone never rings or anything.

I was wondering if anyone else has had/heard of this problem? If no one else can help i guess its back the sprint store then...

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I have see some of this as well so has my Son on his Arrive. I think its just Sprint I hope they get it fixed soon.

sjs2626

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I have see some of this as well so has my Son on his Arrive. I think its just Sprint I hope they get it fixed soon.
I heard they had an outage the other day for a little while and I figured cause they said they fixed it, nothing would be wrong. But thanks, ill give it a little while longer and see how it goes!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720