Just got a replacement

wellsmanfu

Apr 14, 2008
Visit site
I just had my Arrive replaced and I'm debating whether to do the mango update to this one, or just wait until official mango update comes out. I have 7720 already on my computer, I just have to run the installer. I'm just not sure if I want to do that, get the phone all set up only to have to revert and start over again in a week or 2 if the mango update rumors are true.

Anyone want to throw their 2 cents in? I'd welcome any suggestions.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I've set up my phone a few times it only takes me about 20 minutes to get everything where I need it then over the next couple of days I tweak small stuff. I'd say go for it no one is sure when Sprint will release there version of mango so why wait get that Mango goodness now just don't get deep in to any games or you'll have to start over.

Rhody#WP

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I've set up my phone a few times it only takes me about 20 minutes to get everything where I need it then over the next couple of days I tweak small stuff. I'd say go for it no one is sure when Sprint will release there version of mango so why wait get that Mango goodness now just don't get deep in to any games or you'll have to start over.

That being said, Sprint has always been one of the best carriers for sending updates to customers without delay. That's why I'm waiting for the official release of Mango, because I'm confident Sprint will send it along as soon as it's ready.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
That being said, Sprint has always been one of the best carriers for sending updates to customers without delay. That's why I'm waiting for the official release of Mango, because I'm confident Sprint will send it along as soon as it's ready.

Agreed this is one of the many things I like about Sprint.

wellsmanfu

Apr 14, 2008
Visit site
True, I guess it doesn't really take that long to get all set up. I think I'll go ahead and replace my old NoDo backup with a fresh backup from today, that way I won't lose much. As for the games, I lost all that progress already. Didn't get very far before Mango and now that I got this replaced for a bad transmitter (one of the few things I just can't fix myself) I have to start over anyway.

I did forget that Sprint is pretty good about updates too. I used to work there, so you kind of take that for granted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077