Need battery door for htc arrive

malachijd

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Hi I was wondering if anyone had a battery door for the arrive. My gf's uncle has one and somehow managed to loose his. Well thanks for the help.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi I was wondering if anyone had a battery door for the arrive. My gf's uncle has one and somehow managed to loose his. Well thanks for the help.
PM me the name & address and I shall send one out tomorrow (no later than Tuesday).

blehblehbleh

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

You can always ask for a warranty replacement on the cover. You're entitled to one exchange of external parts of the phone (i.e. cover, cable, plug) All that's needed is to call them up and say the letters of the cover are coming off or something like that.

malachijd

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Well he goes through phones like crazy. I once talked him into getting the arrive (pre-mango) but then he switched to Android and got a few Android phones. But I think I just about have him talked back into the arrive. I updated it and with the cover will have a brand new phone for him.

steve70

May 25, 2011
Visit site
PM me the name & address and I shall send one out tomorrow (no later than Tuesday).

How awesome. Such great people here! I needed one when I was using the Arrive. They are nowhere to be purchased. Reluctantly, HTC sent me a replacement after me complaining I was not able to purchase on my own.

malachijd

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I love all the mobile nations. My dad is a webos fan. He's had the pre +, touchpad, pre 2, and just recently the pre 3 and they're all great people over there too. I have a trophy and I got my younger sister to get one too and my older sister I got her a arrive. I found out on these forums that they were a penny each so I got them hooked up. So yeah it's nothing like engadget here.

Nick040489

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
Battery Door

I'm not asking for someone to send me a battery door. I would feel bad for that. But what exactly do I need to say to HTC to get one. I have a case over it right now and it doesn't come loose or anything but I would feel better with a battery door. Thanks. :)

blehblehbleh

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm not asking for someone to send me a battery door. I would feel bad for that. But what exactly do I need to say to HTC to get one. I have a case over it right now and it doesn't come loose or anything but I would feel better with a battery door. Thanks. :)

Just say what anyone would say if it was defective, e.g. if it has silver letters, the lettering is coming off, if it's plastic, a piece snapped off when you were taking the batter cover off, or it cracked when you dropped your phone, etc.

PAC757

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if your still looking, but there is a guy on ebay that is selling them for $9.99 I don't have the link, just search in ebay for HTC Arrive battery door, he had more then 10 available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786