i got myself a new one!!!and have some questions!

DontHate707

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
well my arrive died about two and a half months ago....
so with no money or upgrade i activated a palm pre...
then that died and i was using a broke pre....
i the pre was on its last toe, i just couldnt do it anymore so i saved up and got another arrive!!
i was thinking about getting a nexus s maybe rooting it and getting ics but android just isnt for me... its not as fun to use so and i can confidently say im soooo happy to be back!!!!

wp7 ftw!!!!!!

but anyways i need a badass case any recommendations?

and for some reason all the apps i bought/downloaded for free didnt sync with my phone why is that? i dont really care about the free ones bout ive bought like 20 bucks in apps is there anyway to get those without having to pay again because i have no clue how.

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
i the pre was on its last toe, i just couldnt do it anymore so i saved up and got another arrive!!
i was thinking about getting a nexus s maybe rooting it and getting ics but android just isnt for me... its not as fun to use so and i can confidently say im soooo happy to be back!!!!

wp7 ftw!!!!!!

and for some reason all the apps i bought/downloaded for free didnt sync with my phone why is that? i dont really care about the free ones bout ive bought like 20 bucks in apps is there anyway to get those without having to pay again because i have no clue how.

Select the buy option and it will show a message that you've already purchased the app and ask if you would like to redownload the app. Of course, this is all contingent on you using the same Live ID you had with your original account.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Glad you came back. I was really going to move to Sprint until I borrowed a friends phone for a week and realized that they had very, very poor reception in my area. I was sold on the Arrive, and MISS A REAL KEYBOARD!! I cruise this thread every once in a while and am still impressed how happy Arrive owners are, even though most are itching for new options. Posts like yours shows that WP just needs people to try their OS, and they won't go back to something else. Her is hoping the Nokia-to-SPrint rumors are true. By December 2012, or early 2013, you may have options.

venom5150

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site

wp7 ftw!!!!!!

I dont know about a case because I use the skinomi skin on mine on the battery section and the upper and lower section of the back including the camera to avoid surface scratches but like snow said, you can go in and download again but the best way in my opinion is going to Windows Phone | Cell Phones, Mobile Downloads, Mobile Apps, and More | Windows Phone 7 , my phone, account, then you will see the list of each and every app you have downloaded to your live id. You download it on the computer and you will see the queue stack up automatically on your phone.

EAA575

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Just so you know, you don't need to root your nexus s to get ICS. It's already available officially.

Sent from my T7575 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa