I was in the middle of reading an email, and my phone shut off on me. Now, whenever I try to turn it on, it displays a colored screen, the red/green/blue/white one I keep hearing about, and the text reads as followed:

PC 93100 SS-BC (4K)
    SPL-4.3.230513.1(130787) MNG
    MicroP(LED) 0x06
    TOUCH A1(v10,20)
    Radio-1.53.00.08.30
    SD SANDISK 15193MB Class0
    Partition Info-v211v413

Below that is the word Serial, and I can't do anything on the phone, no button presses or touches give a response. Is there any way to get it working again without having to Factory Reset it? I've got a bunch of Word Documents saved on there that I need that haven't been backed up, and I can't afford to lose them because they have info I need. Any help is good, I just don't want to lose all the info saved on my phone.
    08-16-2012 10:03 PM
    Best suggestions:
    -connect phone to PC and try to a back up/copy
    -then try the hold top button for 10 seconds
    -take to carrier see of they can do back up
    -have carrier see if they can do force update

Honestly though you may loose what you have but thanks to SkyDrive you may be able to save photos check the windows phone profile online to see what pics you do have on there
    08-17-2012 05:46 AM
    What about taking the SD card out and trying to manually get data? If you're desparate that'd probably be the best route to take.
    08-22-2012 08:20 AM
    The SD card is encrypted and can't be read by any other device. If plugging in the the PC or doing a battery pull does not help, then I am afraid a hard reset is your only choice. And honesty, that may not work either. Sounds like it cold be a bad memory card. They have been known to fail.

Regarding your Word files. Good lesson here. Always have (at least) two copies of everything. I prefer three. In this non-paper world, everything can be gone in a instant.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro
    palandri likes this.
    08-22-2012 09:00 AM
    It looks like you have the same phone I had (HTC Arrive which I gave to my daughter). She brought it home with the screen like that. She told me she was trying turn the volume down while turning it on. I held down the power button for about 10 seconds and it shut off. It booted back up with now problems. I then shut it off and held down the volume down button while pushing the power button. The same four-color screen came up again with the same information that you listed. Again, I held down the power button for about 10 seconds and it shut off. It booted up normally again after I pressed the power button.

I'm not sure what version of the OS you are running but I was able to load 7.8 on it a while back and haven't had any problems with it. It really looks good on the Arrive.
    10-02-2013 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD