Ok ... So, in general, I really like my Windows phone (HTC Arrive). My carrier is Sprint.

My main frustration is that I can't download apps or get updates to the apps that come on the device. I keep getting the message that "Windows Live ID is unavailable at this time. Try again later". I get the message regardless of having the WiFi on or not. I thought I'd try to delete my email accounts and reset them ....but there's no way to do that.

Another problem I'm having is that I can't share any video taken with the phone. I can't email video ... I can't post to FB .... I can't send video in a text ... I can't even upload the video onto my laptop ... When I plug my phone into my laptop, it doesn't show up as a separate device ... WTH!?

Does ANYONE have any advice or know how to fix any of my problems? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    06-18-2013 07:08 PM
    What did sprint say when you asked them to look at your account? I have the Arrive but I don't use it since I moved to a better network with AT&T.
    06-18-2013 08:11 PM
    To move the files off your phone, you need to install Zune, its not setup where you can use it like a thumb drive.
    I would try to sign into windowsphone.com and see if your account credentials are expired or locked. Sprint won't be able to help much with that part, and the only way to reset your accounts on the phone is to do a factory restore.
    Witness likes this.
    06-19-2013 02:19 PM