Is the HD2 or HD7 better?

Guy_serious

Jul 1, 2008
Visit site
The hd2 isn't gonna get the wp7 upgrade unless someone cooks a custom rom for it. The HD7 meets all the requirements for all future updates (unless Microsoft pulls an Apple and only plans to support a limited amount of updates).

The price for the phone really isn't a issue since Amazon was selling the HD7 for only 49.99, but if you will only deal with corporate stores the hd2 will be the cheaper at $99 instead of 249.99-50 mail in rebate for the hd7

MicDixon

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I purchased the HD7 today, this is my first smartphone. My only complaint is the buttons feel very cheap. I picked it up at Wal-Mart for $150, and immediately after I purchased it I got a $100 gift card. Great phone, besides the buttons.

Guy_serious

Jul 1, 2008
Visit site
I purchased the HD7 today, this is my first smartphone. My only complaint is the buttons feel very cheap. I picked it up at Wal-Mart for $150, and immediately after I purchased it I got a $100 gift card. Great phone, besides the buttons.

I have the same issue with the buttons, but I also got the Speck rubber case for it, and dont have to deal with the mushy & cheap volume keys anymore. Unless your really hardcore about keeping your phone cherry, this its fixable. HTC is capable of pretty decent volume toggles, etc. but seemed to drop the ball on this one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett