What BGR sees in the HD7 that others don't

Guy_serious

Jul 1, 2008
Visit site
Most of the reviews are in about the HD7, and the general consensus about the phone is mixed to underwhelmed.

Mobile Tech Review mentions the outdated hardware and button quality.

Engadget says that the phone's camera quality and screen quality seriously hamper the phone.

BoyGeniusReport front runs the device as a premiere WP7 device and references it in WP7 related articles... why?

What does this one blog see in our phones that several hours seem to harp on?

Also why hasn't WPcentral weighed in on this phone? I know that the Focus seems to be the favorite among the bunch, but a lack of a simple review seems a bit disconcerting.

guinnkevinr

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I've had the Focus (For about 4-5 days) before selling it back to ATT and hopping over to Tmobile. Now I have the HD7 and love it. The first few days with the HD7 were rocky as the Focus is a way better phone, but now using the HD7 for almost a week, I have no complaints. It was hard getting use to the size at first. Simply hard to get use to pushing the sleep button on the stop, but now that I have a hang of it, no gripes. The larger screen size makes watching netflix videos well worth it. No longer does it feel weird like when watching on the iphone screen.

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
This is funny because when WP7 was first anounced at Mix10 BGR did not want nothing to dow with the phone and basicly thought it was too late.. like many were saying

Most of the reviews are in about the HD7, and the general consensus about the phone is mixed to underwhelmed.

Mobile Tech Review mentions the outdated hardware and button quality.

Engadget says that the phone's camera quality and screen quality seriously hamper the phone.

BoyGeniusReport front runs the device as a premiere WP7 device and references it in WP7 related articles... why?

What does this one blog see in our phones that several hours seem to harp on?

Also why hasn't WPcentral weighed in on this phone? I know that the Focus seems to be the favorite among the bunch, but a lack of a simple review seems a bit disconcerting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos