So I just got this phone today, coming from Android. And not 100% sold on it yet. I was wondering can this do wireless teathering? I loved that feature on my Android phone. I am going to say no it cannot but who knows. Maybe I am missing something.

Thanks in advance
    01-07-2011 06:10 PM
    Zero Thetheering for Time being on Wp7 with or with otu a wire.

( unless you have a samsung , they found a way to hack it )

its probly comming soon in the updates doh , i use to use my OLD WM phone as a wifi hotspot for my xbox LOL! . so im sure wp7 will get that sooner or later
    01-15-2011 01:34 PM
    Actually, there are ways to do that and not just with samsung phones only but with HD7 (thats what i have), it works for dell venuo, lg and samsung too, the only thing here is that it works with the usb cable not wifi or wireless
    02-23-2011 04:24 PM
    Actually, there are ways to do that and not just with samsung phones only but with HD7 (thats what i have), it works for dell venuo, lg and samsung too, the only thing here is that it works with the usb cable not wifi or wireless
    How?
    02-24-2011 11:29 AM
    exactly. how?

i'm traveling and i'd love to have the tethering enabled/usable on my hd7.
    02-26-2011 10:32 AM
    Here is a post that shows the supposely upcoming updates for WP7 and if this is all true you will be able to do tethering.

Windows Phone Future Updates - Page 2 - xda-developers
    03-03-2011 11:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD