Official T-Mobile USA NoDo Rollout

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
The rollout begins tomorrow and I'd like for T-Mobile users to specifically post that you've received it. It would be cool if Dell Venue Pro users also posted whether you've recieved it to specifically gauge how and where the update is at.

Device: [state device]
Time: [state time notification was received]
Market: [state the city/metro area you live in]

Thanks I'm advance!

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
It seems to be rolling out on an IMEI basis...

HTC HD7 #1; February 2011 update only
12:36 MST (-07:00 GMT)
El Paso, Tx.

HTC HD7 #2; NoDo update
12:50 MST (-07:00 GMT)
El Paso, Tx.

jeff4L

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
It's not the NoDo update, it's just the February update... waaah! :(

HTC HD7
12:50PM
Los Angeles, CA

Last edited:

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
It's not the NoDo update, it's just the February update... waaah! :(

Well like I stated in my previous post, one of my HD7's is on NoDo and the other is only on the Feb. update. unfortunately for me though; my primary HD7 is the one that is still waiting for NoDo. It's a long story please don't ask so we can stay on topic.

jtshorns

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
1:30 CST
Houston, tx

no on device notification but force checked through zune
pre nodo only....but force checking again for nodo but to no avail

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
got pre-nodo yesterday afternoon, had to check manually through zune. After updating, restarted phone, restarted p.c, still no NoDo.
Gonna check again this morning when I get home from work.

chnkfc

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
so im assuming since the "where my update" page was updated today saying NoDo is being let lose,the west coast should receive it sometime tomorrow or this week?
i know some HD7's got it already and some are still on the pre-NoDo like myself.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
so im assuming since the "where my update" page was updated today saying NoDo is being let lose,the west coast should receive it sometime tomorrow or this week?
i know some HD7's got it already and some are still on the pre-NoDo like myself.

Yeah, I really do not understand how they are rolling it out, I wish T-Mobile was a little more clear on this front. I don't know if you read on some of my other posts but only one of my two HD7's has NoDo, and that was the first one I bought, I got it a week before the second, now that would have led me to believe that it was by IMEI rather than by market but I hear some people that bought their HD7's at launch still only have the Feb. update, so I'm baffled at how that would work.

zulu23

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Same here, updating as typing. Make sure your 3g is off and your Wifi is on on your HD7. The first couple times I had both off and nothing. Once I read through the thread I learned I needed to have Wifi on on the HD7 and on the first try it worked.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb