[Q] Hd7 randomly calling contacts

xirsteon

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone notice their wp7 device randomly calling their contacts? This happened to me this morning 5/16

At 6:09am [EST] this morning (5/16), I received a call from a colleague of mine [Marcelo] who indicated that my phone had called him 4 times at different intervals (12:26am,2:09am, 5:28am, 5:29am). When I saw his incoming call, I was like why's he calling me this early in the morning? I told him that I didn't call him and that I was still sleeping. Has anyone experienced this with their windows phone?

I did looked on my phone after getting off the phone with Marcelo at 6:09am and I noticed that my phone also called someone else [Jillian K] at 1:04am.

The last time I called [Jillian K.] was 5/15 - 3:06pm and after that, I made 3 more calls to 2 other people yesterday. However, I have not called Marcelo at all in some time.Other than Marcelo being among the 10 recipients that I texted regarding a game schedule early yesterday [5/15] around 11am.

Has anyone experience this? Thanks for your input in advance.

I have attached a picture of the outgoing calls (w/the 1 incoming call from Marcelo)

awarner

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Sleep calling instead of walking ;-P
I always code lock my phone so have never seen this before, I've not heard of anyone else having this problem either in since WP7 was released.
I presume your phone is a standard setup and not developer unlocked to run homebrew?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers