sinlessearth

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Take this with a huge grain of salt but while talking with a TMO rep to get my phone unlocked I asked about TMO coming out with UMA. He said it would be out the 22nd of this month. Do I believe him? No but I can always hope. Anyone hear this or think it's possible.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Take this with a huge grain of salt but while talking with a TMO rep to get my phone unlocked I asked about TMO coming out with UMA. He said it would be out the 22nd of this month. Do I believe him? No but I can always hope. Anyone hear this or think it's possible.
What the **** is uma?

sinlessearth

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
It is the ability to call over wifi rather than cell towers. With Tmos plan for unlimited wifi calling this is good news and it is very nice when you leave the country.

awarner

May 19, 2011
Visit site
OR just wait for Skype :)
It's only a matter of time before WiFi calling becomes the main call method in urban area, I do not mean in a few years as such but I think it's only a matter of time especially when at home.
The US and UK markets are so different what takes off on one may be different on the other though.

rscaramelo#WP

May 19, 2011
Visit site
UMA is one of the 2 reasons why I am back with Android. The other is the Hotspot option. Hotspot is rumored to be in the Mango update....UMA would mean my G2X would be on Craigslist asap.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa