HD7 won't boot after having empty battery

rubenbismark

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
So, this is happening to my HD7 for about 2 weeks now: every time I forget to charge my HD7 on time and the battery gets empty so that the phone shuts itself down and I try to charge it again, it won't boot up anymore. I get to see the white HTC screen but then the black screen which tells me to plug it to my PC shows up. It does that for about a minute and then it will restart and do the same thing again.

I'v tried everything. Using older backups and doing a hard reset won't help either.

So, it seems that the phone will work just fine until the battery gets empty.

I appreciate your help!

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
So, this is happening to my HD7 for about 2 weeks now: every time I forget to charge my HD7 on time and the battery gets empty so that the phone shuts itself down and I try to charge it again, it won't boot up anymore. I get to see the white HTC screen but then the black screen which tells me to plug it to my PC shows up. It does that for about a minute and then it will restart and do the same thing again.

I'v tried everything. Using older backups and doing a hard reset won't help either.

So, it seems that the phone will work just fine until the battery gets empty.

I appreciate your help!
Well, I know if the battery is "dead enough" when you plug the phone into a power source, the phone will boot into a "charge only" mode which is a black screen with a white battery icon with a little plug in the battery. It stays that way for maybe 2-5 minutes then, normally, it boots up again. Could you describe the process your phone takes exactly when it dies?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven