Should I trade my HTC Surround for a HD7S?

jchapman01

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Hey WP7 Lovers! I have a conundrum. I want to know if I should exchange my HTC Surround for a HD7S. I really like both phones, especially the slide out speaker on the Surround. But the screen on the HD7S is A.... (wait for it) ... MAZING! AMAZING! I like the size of the HD7S and it seems to have a better build quality, too.

If you've got an opinion, please share. Thanks!

-- Chappy

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
I own both and in my opinion the screen quality is comparable between the two. The HD7S has more real estate but the differences in quality are so close.

I would put more stock into the form factor in deciding which to go with. The HD7S is larger but thinner. You lack the slide-out speaker but you've always got earphones for very good stereo playback.

The Surround is a little more pocketable and may have slightly better battery life. The slide out speaker is a plus if you prefer listening to tunes and movies without earphones.

Whatever you choose, I don't know if there's a bad choice. It's choosing which is the best is where the headaches come into play.

Hey... here's an option. Enter our HD7S Giveaway Contest. You can find all the details here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6