HD7/HD7s users....will you get the Titan?

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Any of you guys thinking about making that your next phone? IMO I hate that all of that phone doesn't have a kickstand but it does seem rather appealing

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I would like the Titan, but I just got my HD7 in July :( However, when tax time rolls around I might go with the best and newest WP7 available. Especially a Nokia. I'm really interested in what they're coming out with.

awesumjon

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I've definitely thought about it, but i got my HD7 in June so it may be a while.
But only if i can use 3G with it, but i think that's unlikely.

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
As the previous posts, I recently bought this phone about a month ago so I'm still enjoying it. I like the Titan but it doesn't "call" to me LOL. My screen is big enough ;)

Nah, from now on Nokia will be my next phone for every generation x))

Forgot about Nokia and I've wanted a Nokia for awhile. Maybe I'll look in that direction maybe a year or so down the line

eastbayrae

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Why bother? It's slightly better then the HD7. An 8meg camera is a joke. I am waiting to see if anyone releasing something like that Fujitsu.

cdressander

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm not hanging on to this HD7S, and I just bought it on 9/28. The phone is PERFECT, but I cannot live with the hissing/feedback from the mic on a phone call. That is just unacceptable. If the Titan doesn't drop before 10/28, then I'm going to have to go back with Apple. I'd be really bummed if the Titan suffers from the same call quality.

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I, bought my HD7 when it first came out last year. being on T-MO the radar is not an upgrade to me. I enjoy the large screen 4.3-4.7 works for me. I'm going to hang until I see what Nokia brings this fall. My beef with the HD7 is sound volume or lack of it.and of course the camera. other than that the build is pretty solid.

Mateosmith

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Absolutly if it comes to tmobile. i deffinately want downgrade to that cheap radar.

Cheap? All the reviews of the radar are very positive and it's a beautiful phone. I don't necessarily care for the white body and the whole chin thing at the bottom, but it's definitely a solid phone

millahguy

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my Titan on the Black Saturday 1 cent sale, so my HD7S will be replaced. Shame though, it's an amazing device. I've had no issues with it, and I'm really going to miss the kickstand.

I may turn the HD7S into a "trial phone" so I can lend it to my friends to promote WP7, or sell on eBay, don't know which. I played with the Titan in store and it is amazing. Made the HD7S seem small, which in and of itself is pretty remarkable.

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my Titan on the Black Saturday 1 cent sale, so my HD7S will be replaced. Shame though, it's an amazing device. I've had no issues with it, and I'm really going to miss the kickstand.

I may turn the HD7S into a "trial phone" so I can lend it to my friends to promote WP7, or sell on eBay, don't know which. I played with the Titan in store and it is amazing. Made the HD7S seem small, which in and of itself is pretty remarkable.

heh, I had a HTC inspire before (basically, a long term, cheapened yet still upgraded derivative of the HD2), and I know exactly where you're comming from in reguards to the size :D

rabit1

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
If I'm replacing my HD7 now or near future, YES I'd go with Titan... (although that HD7s kickstand does come in handy more times that I can remember)

But, since I'm not, I'd go and wait for the sucsessor of Titan, the faster, better, Titan 2..

Cluelessjedi

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Looks nice, love my HD7, but i only got one when Nokia announced they were adopting the OS. My plan from the start was to go Nokia as soon as i could, if i can get a nokia with the same screen as a HD7 or Titan, then i will be on that like a tramp on chips.

ssomzzz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
i'd love to

but stinkin tmobile doesnt carry it,,,,,, they lied told me they would have it by dec. im just going to get the samsung windows 7 tab , and keep my hd7

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss