Better Camera with Mango/7.5?

incendy

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
My camera used to have a very pink tint and overexpose everything with the flash and now it seems to take a pretty nice picture after the upgrade, anyone else noticing this? Very happy user here!

DAIMONDY

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm finding the quality better also. And you can finally save settings hurrah :)

Other thing I like is that you can now just quickly touch the screen to take pics and it auto focuses rally well.

Happy user here too!

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

DAIMONDY

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Try out ztitch. Awsome picture app that lets you stitch together pics for 360 goodness :)

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Oh yeah ztitch is an AWESOME panorama app. The only one complaint I have about the camera though is that in shots where it's too dark to focus correctly it attempts to auto-focus into darkness and when the flash goes off it takes an unfocused picture. I don't see why they didn't allow the flash to turn on for pre-exposure auto-focus and then capture the picture nice and focused...

incendy

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Oh yeah ztitch is an AWESOME panorama app. The only one complaint I have about the camera though is that in shots where it's too dark to focus correctly it attempts to auto-focus into darkness and when the flash goes off it takes an unfocused picture. I don't see why they didn't allow the flash to turn on for pre-exposure auto-focus and then capture the picture nice and focused...

I agree, it should at least be an option to help with focusing in the dark.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos