Lot of issues after updating to Mango!!

MakxiMus

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello friends,
After much awaited mango update installed to my phone,I have been facing several issues with the device,I think we need to make a list of the issues(if u r facing) so that we may come up with some solutions by one or other---
> battery drains much faster
> apps gets freezes for longer durations while opening
> needs to cold restart phone after opening some of the aps
> while using bing the music volume gets low(i think its on a purpose)
> some of the websites takes more time to load
these are few of the issues i am facing,just list if you have any

Coffee

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
We have a thread on battery life, and it's hard to determine app issues, as they may be with the app, not with Mango. I haven't seen any other people with that problem.

Can't reproduce the Bing volume issue, please detail the steps you're using.

'some of the websites' is vague, can you determine which websites? Are you on wifi or cell data?

a box of fish

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
> battery drains much faster

I am finding the battery life terrible now, I don't use my phone at work for games and it dies at least once without anything running.

When I load google using the web page the left hand side of the page looks like missingno from Pokemon Red, Blue or Yellow.

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Mine keeps locking up. It restart it's self and and hang at the HTC boot logo. can't shut it off only way to do that is to pull the battery. put it back in and bang stuck wont get past the logo take the battery out put it in and start it at the same time hit the volume buttons up and down at the same time this resets the device back to where it was the day you bought it. it does not however remover Mango. thing is you have to reinstall all your apps lets see in the past three weeks I have had to do this including today 14 times. before three weeks ago I never ever had an issue with this device other the lack of volume.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb