Anyone switching from Hd7 s to Focus S?

Will you be switching to the Focus S from your HD7S

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jchapman01

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I just got an HD7 S through insurance claim and was thinking of selling it so i can buy the Samsung Focus S. Is anyone moving from the HD7 S to the Focus S? And if so... why? or Why not?

Last edited:

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I just moved to AT&T 2 weeks ago so I took my HD7S back today and swaped it for the Focus S. My initial reaction is it feels like it is better built than the HD7S.

jchapman01

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Is there big difference between the screen quality? I know the Focus S has the SAMOLED+ and the HD7S has the SLCD. Daniel Rubino likes the SLCD better in the Titan and I was wandering if it's the same thing with the HD7S. I know I should really play with them both side-by-side but I was hoping you could give me your opinion.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
The Samoled seams dimmer but you can change the settings if it bothers you. I am using it as is for now to see of I can get used to it. if it gets better battery life its worth the adjustment to me. The Sammy screens are lighter than the LCD if you hold your phone as much as I do it makes a difference. There is a difference between the screens the whites seam bluer on the Sammy but it doesn't bother me. You just have to look for yourself. I feel the Samsung build quality is much better than the HTC devices I have tried.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa