Thinking about a new battery

awesumjon

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed a drop in battery life? After about 4 hours of mild to light usage my HD7 is at around 50%. It might last me all of 13 hours if i leave it untouched the whole time.

Can anyone recommend a good replacement battery? I'm thinking about the one in the WPStore but $40 is a more than i was expecting. Worth it?

sinlessearth

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I notice my battery does not last very long either. What I have thought about doing is just buying an extra standard battery and swapping them. The 1300mah isn't really much of an increase and I dont want my phone weighing a ton because I hav a ig nasty battery either. I don't have any to subjest but thats what I would do. You can find an external charger as well instead of always useing your phone to charge the extra battery.

Cluelessjedi

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I would, as an alternative, recommend getting a powerskin. It is a touch case with a 1500mah battery inside the case and a button to power it on/off and it actually charges your battery for you.
So at night, you charge your phone via the case and you have twice the power and almost no extra bulk than a norml phone skin....................I should sell these :lol:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99