Why is the sound enhancer app not available? Is there anyway to install it without using the market?
    12-03-2011 11:12 PM
    They were having some trouble with it on the Titan, so that maybe why they pulled it. It's bound to come back with an update, I would guess.
    12-03-2011 11:47 PM
    good to hear. thanks for the reply. makes me feel a little better.
    12-04-2011 12:35 AM
    Well they pulled it a long time ago because it was causing problems for phones running Mango after the update. They were most likely not going to fix it, since its been gone a few months, but maybe now they will since it's causing trouble on their premier phone. . . .

Not everyone had problems though. It works fine on my HD7.

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express
    12-04-2011 12:56 PM
    Well they pulled it a long time ago because it was causing problems for phones running Mango after the update. They were most likely not going to fix it, since its been gone a few months, but maybe now they will since it's causing trouble on their premier phone. . . .

Not everyone had problems though. It works fine on my HD7.

yeah it is really a bummer, i had it on my htc arrive and it was great, and now i really miss it. i wish there was a way to install it.
    12-04-2011 10:28 PM
    Why is the sound enhancer app not available? Is there anyway to install it without using the market?
    You can now find htc sound enhancer at the general settings under feedback.
    03-06-2012 09:55 AM
    Have you tried the stock sound enhancer under settings? It's pretty good. :)
    03-06-2012 10:04 AM
    Yeah. That's the one that used to mess up the things. The last update put it in the settings

03-07-2012 12:59 AM
    what does it mess up? i hear people say that but i don't know what it screws up. anyway i have it on my hd7 and its had to updates within the last month.
    03-07-2012 11:03 PM
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/hd-7-hd-7s/188413.htm
    03-18-2012 08:43 AM
    the problem with the HD7 is there is no sound volume for playing tunes or seeing utube unless of course you use a set of cans...
    04-02-2012 09:32 AM
    Where is the built in equaliser then? i am running 8107 and do not see any settings in settings for audio other than connecting to Zune
    04-25-2012 10:30 AM
    It's not stock, it's the same one HTC made. In fact, it IS the one HTC makes
    05-18-2012 10:27 AM
    It's not in my settings on my HD7... I never had any issues with it but deleted it to see if, since I wasn't getting any stutter or lag, I might get a performance increase. Well I didn't, and now I can't get it back.
    05-18-2012 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD