Why is sound enhancer from HTC not available?

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
They were having some trouble with it on the Titan, so that maybe why they pulled it. It's bound to come back with an update, I would guess.

awesumjon

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Well they pulled it a long time ago because it was causing problems for phones running Mango after the update. They were most likely not going to fix it, since its been gone a few months, but maybe now they will since it's causing trouble on their premier phone. . . .

Not everyone had problems though. It works fine on my HD7.

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

stevenmcbeaven

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Well they pulled it a long time ago because it was causing problems for phones running Mango after the update. They were most likely not going to fix it, since its been gone a few months, but maybe now they will since it's causing trouble on their premier phone. . . .

Not everyone had problems though. It works fine on my HD7.

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express
yeah it is really a bummer, i had it on my htc arrive and it was great, and now i really miss it. i wish there was a way to install it.

tbonenga

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
what does it mess up? i hear people say that but i don't know what it screws up. anyway i have it on my hd7 and its had to updates within the last month.

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
the problem with the HD7 is there is no sound volume for playing tunes or seeing utube unless of course you use a set of cans...

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried the stock sound enhancer under settings? It's pretty good. :)

It's not in my settings on my HD7... I never had any issues with it but deleted it to see if, since I wasn't getting any stutter or lag, I might get a performance increase. Well I didn't, and now I can't get it back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos