Now the right side of my screen won't respond to touch. Which means I can't enter my user name b/c it has a 0 in it. The master reset didn't help and actually made it worse b/c now I can't get into my phone to check emails or anything b/c I can't enter my email address :'( I'm really mad at myself. I dropped the phone too many times, and it isn't under any warrenty b/c it was a free phone to begin with.
    Anybody know of a place to get a cheap WP from Tmo that isn't a downgrade in screen size?? I'm spoiled now.
    01-19-2012 02:55 PM
    Now the right side of my screen won't respond to touch. Which means I can't enter my user name b/c it has a 0 in it. The master reset didn't help and actually made it worse b/c now I can't get into my phone to check emails or anything b/c I can't enter my email address :'( I'm really mad at myself. I dropped the phone too many times, and it isn't under any warrenty b/c it was a free phone to begin with.
    Anybody know of a place to get a cheap WP from Tmo that isn't a downgrade in screen size?? I'm spoiled now.
    You could try finding a Bell mobility HD7... I think it's the same device.
    01-21-2012 08:06 PM
    I've searched for a new HD7, hubby says we just can't afford it. I'm gonna have to settle for something under $200 that will last until he promotes (hopefully before Christmas!)
    01-22-2012 08:42 PM
    I've seen some Radar 4Gs for under 200 in Craigslist. Of course that's my area. But you should check yours

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express
    01-27-2012 07:29 PM
    Not sure where you're located but I found a t-mobile hd7 on craigslist pretty cheap. I also have an HTC arrive that has a similar screen issue... The top portion of mine doesn't work. I was able to work around the issue by turning the phone to landscape mode and it allowed me to enter info that I couldn't enter previously.
    01-28-2012 06:56 PM
    that is what I'm having to do. My husband bought me a Samsung galaxy s. He said hd7 was too expensive :-/ so I've jumped ship.
    02-03-2012 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD