Really regretting not investing in the Otterbox :(

sos710m

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Now the right side of my screen won't respond to touch. Which means I can't enter my user name b/c it has a 0 in it. The master reset didn't help and actually made it worse b/c now I can't get into my phone to check emails or anything b/c I can't enter my email address :'( I'm really mad at myself. I dropped the phone too many times, and it isn't under any warrenty b/c it was a free phone to begin with.
Anybody know of a place to get a cheap WP from Tmo that isn't a downgrade in screen size?? I'm spoiled now.

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Now the right side of my screen won't respond to touch. Which means I can't enter my user name b/c it has a 0 in it. The master reset didn't help and actually made it worse b/c now I can't get into my phone to check emails or anything b/c I can't enter my email address :'( I'm really mad at myself. I dropped the phone too many times, and it isn't under any warrenty b/c it was a free phone to begin with.
Anybody know of a place to get a cheap WP from Tmo that isn't a downgrade in screen size?? I'm spoiled now.

You could try finding a Bell mobility HD7... I think it's the same device.

sos710m

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I've searched for a new HD7, hubby says we just can't afford it. I'm gonna have to settle for something under $200 that will last until he promotes (hopefully before Christmas!)

awesumjon

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I've seen some Radar 4Gs for under 200 in Craigslist. Of course that's my area. But you should check yours

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

danisnotstan

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

Not sure where you're located but I found a t-mobile hd7 on craigslist pretty cheap. I also have an HTC arrive that has a similar screen issue... The top portion of mine doesn't work. I was able to work around the issue by turning the phone to landscape mode and it allowed me to enter info that I couldn't enter previously.

sos710m

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
that is what I'm having to do. My husband bought me a Samsung galaxy s. He said hd7 was too expensive :-/ so I've jumped ship.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss