Hoping over to a WP

J-Shepherd

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi, recently had a Sensation and Blackberry Torch but thinking of hoping over to a WP as I love the layout of it.

I can buy a HTC HD7 but about ?120 or a HTC Titan for ?180. Obviously I know the Titan has a better camera, 0.5 faster processor and has a bigger screen but is it worth the extra ?60?

Cheers

metrop021

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi, recently had a Sensation and Blackberry Torch but thinking of hoping over to a WP as I love the layout of it.

I can buy a HTC HD7 but about ?120 or a HTC Titan for ?180. Obviously I know the Titan has a better camera, 0.5 faster processor and has a bigger screen but is it worth the extra ?60?

Cheers
Yes, it's definitely worth it. The fast processor alone makes it worth it. But do you have any other choices? In my opinion, there's better phones than the htc titan out there.

J-Shepherd

May 27, 2012
Visit site
The only better 1 for me is the Nokia Lumia 900 but as that's just been released I wont buy it. I'm already on contract and it runs out in 8 months so hopefully by then the new set of windows phones will be out!

What do you think's better than the Titan? :)

J-Shepherd

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Yeh the lumia 800 is better than the HD7 just like the slightly larger screen. For the same price as a Lumia 800 you can get a Titan so I think I'd go for the Titan. If the Lumia 800 was the same price as the HD7 I'd probably buy it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett