Wont load.

DroBoy

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi I have a HTC that I bought used on Nov 11. Yesterday I was out and my phone was perfectly working and charged. I take my phone out to see my text message and my phone is turned off. I turn it on and now it wont go pass the HTC white green it stays suck at on it. I even charged it overnight to see if that would fix it no go. Any ideas on how to fix this?

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
It may be a memory (microSD) issue. But you should try a hard reset first. Go to HTCs site, download the manual, and follow the instructions to manually hard reset your phone.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried taking the battery out, waiting 10 seconds, then putting the battery back in? Sometimes these lockups can be solved with a battery pull. If that doesn't do it, then follow Jimski's advice and do a hardware reset.

DroBoy

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Thank you that fixed the problem but I lost all my contacts smh. Anyways I am having another problem my Text message are being sent as 10:56 am EST time which is correct, my receiving text messages are showing 3:59 PM. How do i fix this?

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Ahh, forgot the old battery pull. Using this L900 for two months and don't think about that second troubleshooting step (after a soft reset) anymore. I do miss it though.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

DroBoy

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I updated my device. How do you get the letter thing for Apps where you press C and goes straight to C or if you press Z goes straight to Z. It has it for my contacts but not my apps.

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Thank you that fixed the problem but I lost all my contacts smh. Anyways I am having another problem my Text message are being sent as 10:56 am EST time which is correct, my receiving text messages are showing 3:59 PM. How do i fix this?

Glad that fixed it. Odd that you lost your contacts. No worries, though. Just sign back into your Google/Live/Yahoo/Exchange account and pull your contacts down again.

Hmm, I don't know what's going on there with your text timestamps. Maybe shutdown and restart the phone again? That's a very odd problem.

Also, what is "smh"?

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I updated my device. How do you get the letter thing for Apps where you press C and goes straight to C or if you press Z goes straight to Z. It has it for my contacts but not my apps.

You only get the alphabet app organizer when you get more than 40 apps installed. I think it's 40...might be 42. Something like that.

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Try and see if your time zone is set correctly

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720