Hi I have a HTC that I bought used on Nov 11. Yesterday I was out and my phone was perfectly working and charged. I take my phone out to see my text message and my phone is turned off. I turn it on and now it wont go pass the HTC white green it stays suck at on it. I even charged it overnight to see if that would fix it no go. Any ideas on how to fix this?
    06-07-2012 08:57 AM
    It may be a memory (microSD) issue. But you should try a hard reset first. Go to HTCs site, download the manual, and follow the instructions to manually hard reset your phone.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro
    06-07-2012 09:14 AM
    Have you tried taking the battery out, waiting 10 seconds, then putting the battery back in? Sometimes these lockups can be solved with a battery pull. If that doesn't do it, then follow Jimski's advice and do a hardware reset.
    kenzibit likes this.
    06-07-2012 09:34 AM
    Thank you that fixed the problem but I lost all my contacts smh. Anyways I am having another problem my Text message are being sent as 10:56 am EST time which is correct, my receiving text messages are showing 3:59 PM. How do i fix this?
    06-07-2012 09:48 AM
    Ahh, forgot the old battery pull. Using this L900 for two months and don't think about that second troubleshooting step (after a soft reset) anymore. I do miss it though.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro
    06-07-2012 09:52 AM
    I updated my device. How do you get the letter thing for Apps where you press C and goes straight to C or if you press Z goes straight to Z. It has it for my contacts but not my apps.
    06-07-2012 11:23 AM
    Thank you that fixed the problem but I lost all my contacts smh. Anyways I am having another problem my Text message are being sent as 10:56 am EST time which is correct, my receiving text messages are showing 3:59 PM. How do i fix this?
    Glad that fixed it. Odd that you lost your contacts. No worries, though. Just sign back into your Google/Live/Yahoo/Exchange account and pull your contacts down again.

Hmm, I don't know what's going on there with your text timestamps. Maybe shutdown and restart the phone again? That's a very odd problem.

Also, what is "smh"?
    06-07-2012 03:13 PM
    I updated my device. How do you get the letter thing for Apps where you press C and goes straight to C or if you press Z goes straight to Z. It has it for my contacts but not my apps.
    You only get the alphabet app organizer when you get more than 40 apps installed. I think it's 40...might be 42. Something like that.
    06-07-2012 03:14 PM
    Try and see if your time zone is set correctly
    06-07-2012 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD