Volume rocker issue

Streak Leader

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I bought this for cheap on craigslist to use as a backup phone to play games on (bigger screen than my Verizon Trophy).

When I first got it, the volume worked fine. I tend to keep it (and my Trophy) on vibrate with the sound off because I will play some at my desk and don't want to get busted.

Whilst playing today, I decided to pop in my earbuds just to get a sample of the music playing in the game. When I touch the volume rocker, it comes up as 00/30. When I hit up to increase the volume, nothing happens.

Has anything like this happened to anyone else? It's not the worst thing in the world, but on the off chance I'd like to have some volume, it would be nice to use it.

Thanks in advance!

tboggs13

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Volume Rocker + Headphones

My son has had a similar issue on his HD7 when using headphones. He has found that it only happens with certain headphones and may have to do with slight variations between the connectors.

I haven't had it happen to me on my HD7, but I primarily use Bluetooth headsets. The one wired pair I use works fine.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I had this happen several times on my Surround when I plugged in phones (or external speakers) while music was playing. May be the same for a game that's already running. Sometimes plugging/unplugging pauses the music. Other times, the volume control goes whacky. Not sure why, but now I usually make sure music is paused before plugging/unplugging.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven