The camera is just great !

Kibosh

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
The camera isn't so bad like what you read in the reviews, but it isn't that good either. Outdoors it's good but indoors the colors aren't very well.

HTC did miss out here. Which I think it's a real shame otherwhile the Mozart could have been one of the best smartphones out there. Hopefully HTC improve the camera software through an update.

But beside camera, I think the Mozart is the best Phone 7 for the moment. For example, with Samsung you can't turn off 3G which is a big drawback in Belgium. Here the 3G network isn't covered yet like it should so when walking around in an industrial enviroment the phone looses connection all the time which kills the battery fast.

My Mozart didn't hang yet, except in the Marketplace. But if I'm correct that should improve hopefully this month with the NoDo update.

Last edited:

mjenabi2

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site

wp7master

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Camera is great with the best lighting but once its night time then its terrible. At night the video camera is probably one of the worst. trust me I've had this phone since last year november. Coming up to a year already

sychosis

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Well updates have come n gone, and still no panoramic mode for the mozart.

Titan and Radar have just got it, so why not the Mozart, think I'll leave HTC when my contract is up and try a nokia

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss